Как печатать вслепую на русском ↔ How To Touch Type Russian
- Мира, а ты уверена, что ты на том языке печатаешь?
- Да, я посмотрела!
- Такая фигня получается! (фигня=ерунда)
Учительница: I find it very difficult to understand when someone types Russian using the Latin letters. I want you to learn how to type Russian, so we can chat in Russian
Ученик: You type English! I type English! We type English!
Учительница: Нет, нет и нет! We type Russian! We learn Russian! First of all you need to install a Russian keyboard.
Learn where the Russian letters are
- Click on the icon of the snail to start the game Teremoc.ru
- Click on the keys to hear the letters Ilike2learn.com
- Print out the Russian keyboard image and put it in front of you
- Write the letters on little pieces of self-sticking paper and glue them to the correct keys of your keyboard
- Don't forget to unglue them as soon as you have learnt the letters!
- Buy Russian keyboard stickers
Ученик: It's too much!
Russian virtual keyboard
Учительница: Then use Russian virtual keyboards or
- GoogleTranslate ▹ Translate from: Russian ▹ Click 'Allow phonetic typing' ▹ Type 'Privet' ▹ Hit space for 'Привет'
Ученик: It is very confusing: a=ф and f=a!
Russian virtual phonetic keyboard
Учительница: Use Russian phonetic virtual keyboards. It's "wrong", but more logical: a=a, f=ф, s=c, g=г, w=ш. If you can touch type with Latin keyboard, you learn to touch type Russian in no time with the Russian phonetic keyboard.
Ученик: I can copy and paste the Russian words from there. It is easy, but it takes too long!
Учительница: You have to install the Russian keyboard then.