the free online Russian language video course that you can edit
- Join Russian Fb1, Fb2, FbKids, VK
- Follow Russian Youtube, FbPage, Twitter
- Create account and start editing
- Memorise Russian words, sentences and poems
- Watch, listen, study Russian lessons and then test yourself
- Take lessons with professional Russian teachers
- Exchange your native language for Russian
- Play Russian gesture games with kids
- Sing songs, nursery rhymes in Russian
- Watch films, short films and animations in Russian
Contribute a new translation for our videos
CC under a video means that the video has closed captioning. If you want to contribute a new translation:
-go to the video you want to contribute to
-a YouTube video's URL typically looks like: "www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DvIa-Qdw8M"
-replace "watch" in the video URL with "timedtext_video"
-now the YouTube video's URL should look like: "www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?v=V2cBTlLCKjU"
-click "Add subtitles or CC" and then select the language which you would like to contribute. If the language for which you would like to contribute does not appear, use the search bar to find it and then translate from English to whichever language you've selected.