Copyright ↔ Авторское право
- Lessons · Lessons for kids · Teachers
- Courses · Courses for kids
- Exchange language · Language learning
- Translation tools · Using translation tools
- Websites · Websites for kids
All the changes made by these volunteers in any article are immediately visible to all visitors to the site. WikiTranslate's software (Mediawiki) is carefully designed to allow easy reversal of editorial mistakes. Users need not worry about accidentally damaging the site when adding or improving information.
When you submit or post material
You must be the owner of the content. You agree that:
- Your participation will be non-paid
- You give WikiTranslate right to use your original content commercially
- You will receive attribution for your work if you wish
- You will not retain any rights or privileges to your work in any way or in any form, now or in the future
WikiTranslate's content is available under CC BY-NC-SA 3.0
- Permits others to download our work, to alter and share it with others as long as they mention us and link back to us
- Does not permit others to use our work commercially without our permission
If others alter, transform, or build upon our work, they may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
WikiTranslate reserves the right to modify these terms, as necessary, but will inform the WikiTranslate community immediately if we choose to do so.