We are small group who are working together on making this lessons, videos and voice-overs for this site. Anyone with a web browser is welcome to participate, as long as you agree with the WikiTranslate copyright and general disclaimer. When you start volunteering with WikiTranslate:
If you don't appear on the Employees tab of WikiTranslate page
- Move your cursor over Profile at the top of your home page and click Edit Profile.
- Click Edit next to your current position.
- Click Change Company and type the full company name.
- Important: This step is crucial. Click the correct company name in the dropdown list.
- Click Update.
Make it easy for us to recommend your work for possible employers! We want you to be paid for your good work!
If you have free time and would like to help out, here's a list of things that can be done:
- Start translating these pages or correcting English on these pages - Your translation will be corrected if you don't know English well
- Make English voiceovers for these pages - You have to be a native English speaker
- Make English song voiceovers for these pages - You have to be a native English speaker
- Exchange your English for another language - You have to be a native English speaker
- Teach English - You have to be a professional English teacher
- Join WikiTranslate Facebook group so you can help the students and we can add you to the page