Difference between revisions of "Russian keyboard"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 23:57, 21 October 2015
|6 Translations | Russian 0: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII, XIV, XV, XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX 1 2|
Учительница: If you are serious about learning Russian you should install a Russian keyboard.
Ученик: I have so much stuff on my computer already!
Учительница: How can you start touch typing Russian? It won't take a lot of space and you need it.
How to change keyboard language
How many languages are on your keyboard? If you have activated more than one language:
- Find Language Bar icon - It is in the taskbar notification area, at the bottom of your computer screen, a bit left from the sound, clock, etc., for example EN for English
- Click with the right mouse key and you will see the other activated languages
- Choose the one you need by clicking on it or use keyboards shortcuts
If you haven't activated more than one language Language Bar icon won't appear on the screen.
Install another language
- Start ☞ Control Panel ☞ Region and Language icon ☞ Keyboards and Languages tab ☞ Change keyboards ☞ Add
- Select the language and the keyboard layout for that language
- Check the Show More box to see more keyboard layout options
- Select Keyboard layout under a language and click on the Preview button to see a preview of the keyboard layout
- Start ☞ Control Panel ☞ Start ☞ Settings ☞ Control Panel
- Double-click Regional and Language Options
- Languages tab ☞ Details under Text Services and Input Languages
- Add under Installed Services and then select the language and the keyboard layout for that language
- Click Language Bar under Preferences to configure the settings for the Language Bar
Install another language if you have already at least two languages
- Find Language Bar icon
- Click on Language Bar icon with the right mouse key
- Click on Settings with the left mouse key
- Add a language by clicking on the word Add
- Click OK
- Click Apply and OK - might not appear, it depends on the version of your software
- Click away from the window,
- Click Add languages
- Choose the new language by clicking on the small icon language on the screen with the left mouse key