How To Touch Type Russian
Revision as of 00:15, 12 March 2016 by Natbrown
|5 Translations | Russian 0: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII, XIV, XV, XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX 1 2|
Учительница: I find it very difficult to understand when someone types Russian using the Latin letters. I want you to learn how to type Russian, so we can chat in Russian
Ученик: You type English! I type English! We type English!
Учительница: Нет, нет и нет! We type Russian! We learn Russian! First of all you need to install a Russian keyboard. Learn where the Russian letters are:
- Click on the icon of the snail to start the game Teremoc.ru
- Click on the keys to hear the letters Ilike2learn.com
- Print out the Russian keyboard image and put it in front of you
- Write the letters on little pieces of self-sticking paper and glue them to the correct keys of your keyboard
- Don't forget to unglue them as soon as you have learnt the letters!
- Buy Russian keyboard stickers
Ученик: It's too much!
Учительница: Then use Russian virtual keyboards: Branah, Mail.ru, Translit, Apronus; or GoogleTranslate ▹ Translate from: Russian ▹ Click 'Allow phonetic typing' ▹ Type 'Privet' ▹ Hit space for 'Привет'
Ученик: It is very confusing: a=ф and f=a!
Учительница: Use Russian phonetic virtual keyboards: Branah, Typewriter, Winrus.com. It's "wrong", but more logical: a=a, f=ф, s=c, g=г, w=ш. If you can touch type with Latin keyboard, you learn to touch type Russian in no time with the Russian phonetic keyboard.
Ученик: I can copy and paste the Russian words from there. It is easy, but it takes too long though!
Учительница: You have to install the Russian keyboard then.