Russian dative case of direction
Russian ns, prons, adjs & nums decline in gender: m, f, n; number: s, p & case: n, g, d, a, i, p. Adv, conj, interj, prep stay the same. Verbs: 3 ten, 2 asp; asp pairs are formed: via pref, suf & lex. Beware of verbs of position and motion!
Russian dative case is used to express direction of motion for moving towards someone, something. Russian dative case of direction is used only with the preposition к(о) + person or object in dative case.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Russian preposition к (9 P)
- ► Russian verbs of motion (60 C, 6 P, 9 F)
- ► Russian verbs of position (12 C, 9 P, 4 F)
Pages in category ‘Russian dative case of direction’
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
Media in category ‘Russian dative case of direction’
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Russian dative case for direction of motion.png 455 × 433; 246 KB
- Russian in pictures 041.jpg 794 × 1,123; 66 KB
- Russian in pictures 044.jpg 794 × 1,123; 89 KB
- Russian in pictures 122.jpg 453 × 640; 51 KB